The Architectural Review Committee (ARC) is the committee which reviews all new construction and all exterior changes to existing property for compliance with the covenants and design guide. The committee meets on the 2nd Saturday of each month & the submittal deadline is 19 days prior to the meetings.
Firewise Guide to Landscaping & Construction
Please remember that any changes to your property including suggestions contained in the links above require coordination through the ARC. Contact the ARC office at 850-927-3037 with any questions.
- Application for ARC Approval eff July 2013
- Application for Property Owner Revitalization of Scarred Right of Ways
- Routine Maintenance Notification
- Ancillary Structures Checklist
- ARC Checklist Index
- Clearing (Bush hogging) & Fill includes sand, soil, stone,shells... for existing homes.
- Irrigation Wells
- Landscape & Hardscape Checklist
- Landscaping of R.O.W.
- Minor Remodel Checklist
- New Home & Major Remodel Checklist
- POOL & SPA Checklist
- Septic or Aerobic System, Drainfield Replacement
- Waterfront Structure Checklist